- I changed the backup font to Georgia because, sometimes, Helvetica just looks terrible.
The font-cycle now looks like this: “Futura, Georgia, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif”. All this means is that, if the person browsing to your blog doesn’t have Futura, then the next font the browser is going to use is Georgia. Most Mac users will have Futura, and most Windows users will have Georgia, which just looks better than Helvetica.
You have a couple of options if this update is something you are interested in.
- If you downloaded the theme as “hosted by me” (Option 1), than you don’t have do anything.
- If you downloaded the theme as “hosted by you” (Option 2), than you’re going to have to download the style.css file and upload it to your server. You can find it here.
- If you installed this theme via the Theme Garden and want to keep your widgets, you need to find the link to the stylesheet and replace it with this:
- If you installed it as is and you don’t have any widgets, or don’t care, then just re-install the theme.
If you installed this theme after the date of this post, then you don’t have to worry about a thing.